The manual watering gun cannot be used with automatic watering systems. It is used to manually fill each cell one at a time. In addition, it must have pressure to operate properly.
Cannot be used with single point watering systems.
- Fills batteries quickly at approximately 1.7 GPM (6.4 l/m).
- Flow diffuser slows the rapid water flow to a gentle spray.
- Minimum incoming water pressure is 15 PSI.
- Nozzle diameter is 0.67” (17 mm). It fits into the flip-top vent caps as well as all standard quarter-turn, bayonet and DIN openings.
- Reliable automatic shutoff fills to the correct level. Shutoff is powered by the water. No solenoids, electronics, or wiring. Unique design eliminates post shut-off drip.
- Rugged ABS plastic industrial design with a comfortable, easy to squeeze handle.
- 45° nozzle is angled to make the gun comfortable to use - no awkward bending over the batteries to add water.
- Lock-in-place level control keeps fill depth from changing.
- Instant ROI. Compared to hand watering, the gun reduces labor costs.