SUPERIOR DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
- Ring terminals sized to fit bolt on inter-connector
One very bright LED light - three easy to understand color indications
Tracks full charge cycles and reports information
Low current draw will not drain the battery
Low profile eliminates damage from battery cables as they are moved across the top of the battery
- No calibration necessary
- Operating voltage is 8-12 V nominal
- Acceptable exposure range -20° F to 160° F (-29° C to 71° C)
- Sealed polycarbonate lens protects the LED from damage and acid corrosion.
- Over-molded wiring harness for enhanced durability
CUSTOMIZED TO FIT YOUR BATTERY
Multiple precut probe lengths available
Easy to trim probe
SAFEST SENSOR AVAILABLE
Electronic housing is separate from the sensor probe
- Protected against transient voltages and incorrect polarity
- Multiple fuses eliminate the possibility of unrestricted current flow in any direction
- Eliminates the need for battery room attendants to look into vent wells to check electrolyte levels
- Probe made from lead
Guaranteed for one year; designed to last the life of your battery.
- UL Classified for use on industrial batteries
- Patent pending
In use or being charged
Battery is charged
Water Level is OK
Battery is charged
Needs water - water now
*Blinking indicates the battery has not cooled
The VMS light is yellow while the battery is in use or being charged. After the battery receives a full charge, the light will transition to blinking red or blinking green depending on the electrolyte level. A blinking light indicates the battery has not cooled.
If the light is red, the battery needs to be watered. If the light is green, the electrolyte level is OK.
After the battery has cooled for 4 hours* it will turn solid red or solid green depending on the electrolyte level.
Solid green indicates the battery is ready to use.
The light will transition back to yellow when the battery is in use.
*Always follow the battery OEM’s operational guidelines.
We pride ourselves in unrivaled customer service. If you have any questions about our products, please reach out today!
Toll Free: 1-877-522-5431